Enroll in our new 5 Element Qi Gong
Online Learning Program
Five Element Qi Gong harmonizes the Five Elements and Five Organs: Lung-Metal, Kidney-Water, Liver-Wood, Heart-Fire and Spleen-Heart. Additional exercises harmonize the Triple Heater (San Jiao), which in turn connects all the other organs and harmonizes the entire body.
In this online class we detail the correct method of performing Five Element Qi Gong, and clearly explain exactly how and why these exercises work.
Simple Yet Profound
Five Element Qi Gong is a simple and elegant set of exercises that activates and harmonizes the internal organs, while clearing blockages in the meridians that are often the underlying cause of fatigue or poor health. Five Element Qi Gong is easy to learn and enjoyable to perform, making it easy to integrate into your daily life. The simple movements have many hidden depths that reveal themselves over time through practice.
Five Element Qi Gong
- Can be done in 20 minutes a day
- Harmonizes the functioning of the internal organs and opens the body’s energetic pathways to prevent disease, promote healing and recharge the body
- Can be done by almost anyone
- No previous knowledge required
- Increases the body’s resilience
- Calms the mind
- Relaxes the body
The PDFs details how each exercise works, imparts valuable tips, imagery and detailed explanations, and provides a clear and comprehensive approach to learning and mastering the method.
12 HD Videos
12 HD (high definition) streaming videos detail the fine points, elucidate the correct performance and discuss the health benefits of each exercise.
Five Element Qi Gong
- A Welcome Letter introducing the program and outlining the training method, with tips and suggestions for learning.
- Five Element Qi Gong PDF – 60 pages of written information including detailed explanations and illustrations of Five Element Qi Gong
- The Five Elements (Wu Xing) PDF – 30 pages that clearly explain the importance of Five Elements in relation to Qi Gong and Chinese Medicine
- An Introductory Video introducing Five Element Qi Gong
- Two (2) Videos of the entire set of exercises, performed at normal speed of daily practice
- Nine (9) Videos detailing the fine points of each of the movements of Five Element Qi Gong.
All orders 100% SAFE using our SECURE server
Meet the authors
Instructors Tom Bisio and Valerie Ghent make these seemingly esoteric practices approachable and easy to learn by showing you the “secrets” that allow you to get the desired results in just 15 minutes a day! Tom and Valerie impart valuable tips, imagery and insights from their own practice of Five Element Qi Gong, providing you with a clear and comprehensive approach to learning and mastering these exercises.