Welcome to Internal Arts International (IAI). Founded by Tom Bisio in 1992 as New York Internal Arts, IAI promotes, researches and teaches Chinese Internal Martial Arts including Ba Gua Zhang and Xing Yi Quan, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong, Nei Gong, Daoist Meditation and other health exercises.
Our goal is to make these arts accessible to everyone, without mysticism or secrecy. We offer in-person Seminars and Classes, Online Learning Programs, dozens of Books, and an extensive library of hundreds of articles, interviews, translations and videos relating to all aspects of the Internal Martial Arts, Nei Gong, Qi Gong and Chinese Medicine.
Many articles are free, and over 200 articles and videos can be found in our members area. We invite you to take a look around, make yourself at home, and read articles which interest you. If you’d like, become a member and access even more articles and videos.
Our website offers the following resources:
- Free Articles: hundreds of articles available for free to the public
- Premium Member Articles: an extensive library of over 200 member articles and videos.
- Martial Arts & Qi Gong Seminars: information on in-person seminars and retreats in Xing Yi Quan, Ba Gua Zhang, Qi Gong and Meditation.
- Learn Online: online courses and programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nei Gong, Qi Gong and Ba Gua Zhang.
- Practical Chinese Medicine (PCM): professional in-person classes in Traditional Chinese Medicine, including Tui Na, Zheng Gu, Acupuncture and Gong Fu Sports Medicine – Treatment of Injuries.
- Find a Teacher: find a Ba Gua Zhang teacher in your area
- Sign Up for Free Monthly Newsletter: be the first to know of new articles and announcements for upcoming events, classes, retreats, new books and more
- Books, PDFs and DVDs
Take a look around, make yourself at home – and thank you for your interest in Internal Arts International!