15 grams Sheng Di Huang
15 grams Gou Qi Zi
15 grams Bai Ji Li
15 grams Ju Hua
15 grams Hong Hua
and 1 hard-boiled egg – shelled
1. Put the herbs for in 6-8 cups of water and bring to boil.
2. Turn down the flame & simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Strain out the liquid into a container. Save the liquid and discard the herbs
4. Wrap an egg in soft gauze so that you have a gauze “handle” with which to manipulate the egg.
4. Dip the egg in the water so that the gauze and egg soak in the liquid.
5. Make sure the egg is not to hot & massage around the eye socket. Keep dipping the egg in the mixture and massaging the eye for several
The egg neatly fits in the eye socket and the combination of herbs and massage disperses the stagnant blood around the eyes