CLASS IS FULL
if you are interested in future cranio-sacral classes
Cranio-Sacral Therapy is an Osteopathic technique in which gentle manipulation of the cranial bones and the “Cranial Rhythm” are used to balance and regulate the body. In many ways Cranio-Sacral Therapy is an extension of Qi Gong, Chinese Tui Na and Bone-Setting, and energy work. It is often the therapy of choice for head injuries, TMJ, trauma from dental surgery and many kinds of bony and membranous restrictions that affect brain and spinal function.
This class covers the key aspects of Cranio-Sacral Therapy in an hands-on course aimed at producing clinical skills that are immediately practical in a clinical setting. Students will learn a basic 12-Step Sequence for assessing and treating the movement of the Eight Cranial Bones. They will also learn how to work with the facial bones, teeth and hard palate. Connections will be made between Cranio-Sacral work and theories of traditional Chinese medicine. Relationships to acupuncture points and Tui Na techniques will also be discussed.
Your instructor, Tom Bisio has 30 years of clinical experience using Cranio-Sacral Therapy in conjunction with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Cranio-Sacral Therapy from a Chinese Medicine Perspective is a 3-day seminar
Dates: March 22-23-24 (Fri-Sat-Sun) 2024
Location: Manhattan, NYC
This Class is Full & Registration is Closed
CONTACT US if you are interested in
Future Cranio-Sacral Therapy Classes
There are no prerequisites, this seminar is open to anyone. We offer CEU credits to acupuncturists and massage therapists.
Cranio-Sacral Therapy from a Chinese Medicine Perspective is NCCAOM & NCBTMB approved for 21 CEUs. This class is also approved for NY State LMT’s
You Will Learn:
- How to Sense and Rebalance the Cranial Rhythm
- How to Release Restrictions in the Thoracic Outlet, Diaphragm and Pelvic Floor
- Detection and Release of Vertical and Horizontal Strains in the Membranes and Tissues
- A 12-Step Sequence for Balancing the Cranial Rhythm and the Eight Cranial Bone
- Balancing and Manipulating the Nasal Bones and Facial Bones
- Release of Restrictions in the Hard Palate
- Relationship of Cranio-Sacral techniques to Qi Gong, Tui Na and Acupuncture