Deepen your Practice of Ba Gua Zhang,
Xing Yi Quan & Qi Gong
at our Intensive Summer Retreat
July 23 – July 28, 2019
- Morning Qi Gong and Nei Gong
- Zhan Zhuang (Standing Meditation)
- Circle Walking Nei Gong
- Ji Ben Gong: Foundational Exercises of Xing Yi Quan and Ba Gua Zhang
- Ba Gua Zhang and Xing Yi Quan Forms
- Partner Drills
- Weapons Training – Xing Yi Five Element Staff, Ba Gua Yin Yang Staff, Ba Gua Seven Star Stick, Xing Yi Whip Stick
- Open Training Sessions
- Evening classes in Tui Na and Chinese Medicine
Make 6 months of progress in 6 days through intensive training! Share techniques & training methods with your school brothers and sisters.
Location: Training conducted on the grounds and facilities of beautiful Roanoke College
Housing, Meals and Training at Roanoke College
Fee: $1025 – including lodging, all meals, facility fees and training.
Training supervised by Tom Bisio and conducted by Tom and a team of Advanced IAI instructors.
- Arrive Tuesday afternoon, July 23: training begins Tuesday afternoon
- Retreat Ends Sunday, July 28 at noon
Registration open to all IAI Xing Yi and Ba Gua students, as well as anyone in the Authentic Ba Gua Zhang Online Learning program.
Our IAI Summer Retreat is a great opportunity to receive hands-on instruction and become part of a larger Ba Gua & Xing Yi community. See what participants had to say about their experience at our 2017 summer retreat in the video below. We hope to see you in Virginia this summer!
Take the BA GUA / XING YI EXPRESS BUS from NYC direct to Roanoke (round-trip)