Deepen your Practice of Ba Gua Zhang at our Intensive Ba Gua Zhang Retreat
July 25 – July 30, 2017 * Roanoke, Virginia
- Morning Qi Gong and Nei Gong
- Tian Gan (Heavenly Stem) Nei Gong
- 28 Foundational Exercises and Standing Postures
- Circle Walking Nei Gong
- The Old Eight Palms (Lao Ba Zhang)
- Eight Hands
- Ba Gua Qin Na Methods
- Weapons Training – Ba Gua Saber, Staff, Cane and Seven Star Stick
- Daoist Meditation
- Evening Lectures on Practical Chinese Medicine for the Martial Artist and Tui Na Training
Make 6 months of progress in 6 days through intensive training!
Share techniques & training methods with your school brothers and sisters.
About the Retreat:
Training conducted on the grounds and facilities of beautiful Roanoke College
Housing and Training at Roanoke College
Meals not included in price. More information as we get closer to the date.
Fee: $750 – including lodging and training:
- Arrive Tuesday, July 25: training begins at 2:30 pm
- Retreat Ends Sunday, July 30th at noon
Tom will be assisted by other experienced IAI instructors.
Registration is open to those who have trained with IAI instructors in private lessons, weekly classes or weekend seminars, and to those who have participated in the Authentic Ba Gua Zhang Online Learning Programs.
This is a great opportunity for those of you in the online program to receive hands-on instruction and become part of a larger Ba Gua Zhang Community!