Enroll in our new Six Healing Sounds Qi Gong Online Learning Program
Six Healing Sounds Qi Gong harmonizes the Five Elements and Five Organs: Liver-Wood, Heart-Fire, Spleen-Earth, Lungs-Metal and Kidneys-Water. The sixth sounds acts on the Triple Heater system, which harmonizes the entire body. The shape of the mouth and tone stimulate and vibrate the organs with which they correspond. Daily practice of the sounds and mouth shapes harmonize organ functioning, while dispelling pathogens and relieving the disharmonies caused by changes in both climate and season.
As an added bonus, we include instruction in Five Element Color Meditation, a complimentary qi gong practice, which employs light and inner visualization to promote healing and inner harmony.
A Time Tested method
- One of the Oldest Qi Gong Methods passed down by Daoist Masters and Chinese Physicians.
- The Six Healing Sounds has been practiced in China for over 2 Millennia. Several Chinese state-sponsored studies of the Six Healing Sounds showed that daily practice of the Six Healing Sounds Qi Gong created large improvements in participant’s health, mental concentration and inter-personal relations.
- We have taught the Six Healing Sounds classes in NYC and abroad, with amazing results.
Both of these practices
- Can be done in 10 -15 minutes a day
- Work directly on the internal organs to prevent disease and promote healing
- Activate the meridians and improves circulation
- Can be done by almost anyone
- Energize the body’s Qi Dynamic
- Restores the body’s natural inner resonance
- Require no equipment or previous knowledge
- Calm the mind and relax the body
3 training PDFs & 1 Bonus PDF
The PDFs details how each exercise works, imparts valuable tips, imagery and detailed explanations, and provides a clear and comprehensive approach to learning and mastering the method.
13 HD Videos & 2 MP3 files
13 HD (high definition) streaming videos detail the fine points, elucidate the correct performance and discuss the health benefits of each exercise and 2 MP3 files.
Six Healing Sounds Qi Gong (Liu Zi Jue)
- A Welcome Letter introducing the program and outlining the training method, with tips and suggestions for learning.
- 1. Six Healing Sounds (Liu Zi Jue) - 64 pages of written information including detailed explanations and illustrations of the Six Healing Sounds Exercises.
- 2. Making the Six Mouth Shapes & Six Sounds – 7 page quick-reference on how to correctly perform the Six Sounds
- 3. Qi Gong & Nei Gong Basics: Posture Breathing and Mind Intention – 24 pages on the basics of Qi Gong, with valuable tips and insights into the correct practice of Qi Gong.
- Audio MP3: Six Healing Sounds Audio (Listen and Repeat)
- 1 Introductory Video introducing The Six Healing Sounds
- 1 Video: Benefits of Practicing the Six Healing Sounds
- 1 Video: Finding Your Pitch
- 2 Videos of the entire set of exercises, performed at normal speed of daily practice
- 8 Videos detailing the fine points of each exercise and the opening and closing movements
- Bonus PDF: Five Element Color Meditation (15 pages)
- Bonus MP3: Guided Daoist Five Color Meditation
All orders 100% SAFE using our SECURE server
Meet the authors
Instructors Tom Bisio and Valerie Ghent make these seemingly esoteric practices approachable and easy to learn by showing you the “secrets” that allow you to get the desired results in just 10-15 minutes a day! Tom and Valerie impart valuable tips, imagery and insights from their own practice of the Six Healing Sounds, providing you with a clear and comprehensive approach to learning and mastering these exercises.