The internal martial arts encompass not only martial methods like Xing Yi and Ba Gua, but also Qi Gong & Nei Gong, Chinese medicine and Daoist meditation. New York Internal Arts and Internal Arts International provide unique, one-of-a-kind content on all of these subjects. Each month we will offer new articles interviews, short videos and other learning materials on all aspects of the internal arts.
- Monthly newsletter with website updates, class and seminar information and new product information.
- Unlimited access to in-depth articles, interviews, videos and other learning materials on all aspects of the internal arts
- Students’ Corner – Translations of Xing Yi and Ba Gua texts and training materials including advice and training tips from the masters.
- Beyond A Tooth From the Tiger’s Mouth – Articles and video on traditional Chinese medicine focusing on the treatment of martial arts and sports injuries and orthopedic conditions. These articles expand on the foundation laid out in the popular book A Tooth From the Tiger’s Mouth: How To Treat Your Injuries with Powerful Healing Secrets of the Great Chinese Warriors by Tom Bisio.
- Free E–Books and Downloadable PDFs
- Discounts on Seminars and Web-Seminars